Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Introduction

I was a Business Intelligence Consultant. I quit my job in Hong Kong last year. Now, I am a student studying in Calgary, Canada. I planned to go back to the BI industry afterward. Before I enter the job market again, I would like to take this chance to consolidate my working experiences and knowledge. They may include those skills and industry best practices I learned. I also want to document some challenges I faced and the methodologies used to overcome them. I believe that it would be helpful in my future career. I may get some hints by reviewing these articles when I have a new challenge. If you may reach my articles from search engine, I would be happy if my articles may give you some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extract: Performance Tips

Below listed some common performance tips for extract queries. Extract required columns only and specify in the query, avoid select * Extrac...